So, I've been pretty absent from the blogosphere (does anyone actually say that?) for a variety of reasons...because life got a little crazy for a bit...because I was needing a break from my computer...because my plan to launch my etsy store and more snags in it that these tights from shop bop ...just because
Well in my absence I noticed I got the Honest Scrap Award first from Krysten at After I Do (yes I'm paying attention!) and then from Jen at Uberly Ecstatic (yes this is leading to more procrastination!)
and now I have to post 10 things that my readers may not know about me, and then tag 10 other bloggers. Here it goes:
1. Yesterday I dug up 440kg of sod (stuck in bone-dry clay), then loaded it into my truck and then unloaded it at the dump.
2. I like to sing my own words to different songs. For example I sing to my dog "Shake that rope for me" to the song "shake that ass for me".
3. I'm actually a cat person, but inherited a dog from my fiance and now there is one dog in the world that I actually really like.
4. I have an incredibly strange and sometimes crude sense of humor. Basically I laugh at everything.
5. I've ran a half-marathon (though not very fast!).
6. I used to cut my own hair, but now my fiance forbids it lol.
7. Before I found lampworking/glass bead making I did mostly pastel drawings and some alabaster sculptures
8. I am a big science nerd.
9. I've made my own almond milk, and other hippie-esque foods.
10. I kissed a pig and I liked it.
and now I tag:
Green Beans and Little Things
The Transformation of Kern
I know its only 3, but that's all I feel like doing (you can think of this bit of information as a bonus no. 11 honest scrap).
Also- I would like to give a big thank you to everyone who's added me to their blog roll! I am very honored. If you have added me and I haven't yet reciprocated it's because I don't know (or your blog looks like its run by robots) so let me know and I can add you to my blog roll!
And now onto a post of substance...tomorrow ;)