Custom Search

Friday, August 7, 2009

Colorful or Colourful




So happy Friday bloggy friends. And happy Saturday to those of you on the other side of the globe. Hope your Friday went well too.


Well, being a lover of color, I was feeling left out because there are site for men who love women, men who love men, people who love themselves, and those who love nothing. Among others.

But then I found out that there is a website just for me. Called COLOURlovers.

It is truly awesome. You can make your own colors, vote on other's colors. You can also make your own pallets, buy stuff, check out the blog, and my favorite- make your own patterns.

I made this one:




You could use the patters you (and other colorlovers) make for your blog, your wallpaper, and a million other things I haven't thought of.

So other-color-lovers, join me in color-love. (I in no way am getting any kickbacks from this site, I just really love color)


Update
: color love for Mr. C


17 comments:

Mr. Condescending said...

I like for a color combination- light blue and light brown. Love it!

Valerie said...

how's that mr. C?

Anonymous said...

I love the orange fronds - they're very poppy-esque! :)

Cabin-boy Dave said...

The first pattern's awesome! In my favourite colour too! Well, not the pink, the orange :P

I checked out the site - I've got to do some experimenting now.

Dutch Sugar Babe said...

Oh cool, can I get a patent? Because I don't want other people to get rich with my idea.
I'm off to my color palette. Thanks for the tip :)

Anonymous said...

That is one awesome website. I love your fronds, they are so fun! And thanks for the great discussion last night too. =)

Soda and Candy said...

Boo, I think Blogger ate my last comment.
You creative genius you! LOVE the flower pattern.

Valerie said...

teasingly diverse- ooh, you are so right.

Cabin boy- that's awesome. I have to say I'm more obsessed than its my favorite..

Dutch Donut Girl- hmmm, haven't looked into it, of course my idea's wouldn't be big money generators like your ;)

Young Mom/Wife- thanks- and all my pleasure. I can't help but put in my two bits.

Soday and Candy- you ego stroker you ;) boo on blogger.

Insomniac Mummy said...

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

Love the look of that site.....off for a nosey.

:D

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

This is cool--I love color! Happy SITS sharefest Saturday!

Valerie said...

thanks ladies for stopping by! On my way to your blogs :)

Stacey said...

Kudos on your patterns, they're gorgeous. I think I'm going to have to check out this website.

Pretty Robotic said...

that's soo cool! I love the first one! <3

Ana Laura E said...

Thanks for following my blog! I love beads, so I am definitely following yours!

Valerie said...

Awesome! Thanks Ana :)

Mr O said...

i can tell this is the "creative" blog to follow.

Also, I like the question of color vs. colour. (Firefox just told me that the second one was misspelled so there is that answer haha)

Shandi said...

What a great site...thanks! I found your blog on 20SB, it looks and feels like a good thing. Check me out if you wish...http://www.intotheninth.blogspot.com.