Custom Search

Thursday, April 30, 2009

CDs are last minute friendly

So over at Humblebeads there is a Mix Tape Challenge to pick songs that you listened to in highschool. Unfortunately I didn't find out about it until today- the last day to enter!- but by the time I was in high school we were making mixed CDs, so I figured it was appropriate to do this last minute anyway :) I know, I know, making your own CD is so not as cool as mixed tapes but all my experience with tapes was pre-high school. Actually when I was around 10-years-old I remember recording the same Celine Dion song one a tape over and over and over.

So anyway, I found this mix CD that my old high school boyfriend made for me, and here is five songs from that!


Scar Tissue, Red Hot Chili Peppers



Sugar in Your Gas Tank, Less Than Jake



Warning, Incubus



Island in the Sun, Weezer



Bleed America, Jimmy Eat World



Check out Humblebeads post, there's a lot of great entries, and enter yourself if you have a few moments :)

1 comment:

Heather Powers said...

Valerie, it paid off to jump in at the last minute! check out today's post: http://humblebeads.blogspot.com/2009/05/we-have-winners.html

email me for the details. (humblearts@sbcglobal.net)