Custom Search

Monday, April 27, 2009

Ninja

So I was trying to make those star beads like in this tutorial, but kept breaking the bead release so the bead would start sliding around on me and I would have to give up half way through and didn't get the dots melted in well enough blah blah blah. So anyway, my fiance took a look at my mistake star beads and said "what- are you making me throwing stars?" So that gave me the great idea of making throwing stars and got to work. Those however, have been kicking my ass even harder, sliding around, popping glass, and then I ran out of gas. I bought more gas this afternoon and did attempt no. 1, but I managed to crack the glass when I just about mastered one. I am determined to make one successfully today and post it.





In other news, I was able to ninja my way around making sushi (first attempt). Mmm, sushi.

No comments: